2008-01-06

The Appleton album?

23-05-1969 Appleton, Lawrence University Chapel

Some Ballet Music
Uncle Meat
Eye Of Agamotto
My Guitar Wants To Kill Your Mama
Clap & Vomit (audience participation)
Improvisations - The Jelly?...

Eric Dolphy Memorial Barbecue
Hungry Freaks Daddy
Return of the Son of the Hunchback Duke + Aybe Sea
Transylvania Boogie
Help I'm A Rock
King Kong
Igor's Boogie

FZ, Lowell George, Roy Estrada, Jimmy Carl Black, Arthur Dyer Tripp III, Ian Underwood, Don Preston, Bunk Gardner, Motorhead Sherwood, Buzz Gardner.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This might be the one--I think it is--where on my tape copy it sounds like the audience applause is in rhythmic waves, very odd effect. I have always liked the concert, though. Anyone know if a Meadowbrook Festival, Rochester MI USA show is out there? A late friend recorded it from a front row w/ two mics in the late 70s or early 80s.