2009-04-15

1982 - Kiel, Germany

1982-05-23, Ostseehalle Kiel, West Germany; 75 min, Aud, B+

part 1 - part 2


Tune Up
Zoot Allures
Sofa
Montana
Easy Meat
Dead Girls Of London
Shall We Take Ourselves Seriously?
What's New In Baltimore?
Moggio
Joe's Garage
Why Does It Hurt When I Pee? I
Why Does It Hurt When I Pee? II
Doreen
Goblin Girl
Black Page #2
Cocaine Decisions
Nig Biz
Disco Boy
Teenage Wind
King Kong (q: I Promise Not To Come In Your Mouth)

Frank Zappa, Ray White, Tommy Mars, Chad Wackerman, Ed Mann, Bobby Martin, Scott Thunes, Steve Vai.

3 comments:

zico said...

Not my favourite band but a solid one I must say.Enjoy my friends cause that's what is all about.

Anonymous said...

Thanks a lot for this and ALL of the fine concerts and work you have done for us!


K

Anonymous said...

Yes Indeed, THANK YOU for making this best music available!!